Hwest Hotel Hall
Relaxed overnight stay at Hwest Hotel Hall - for those who love great prices and modern, functional design
Dear guests,Hygiene and prevention measures at Hwest Hotel Hall ensure your safety. The TÜV Austria hygiene certificate stands for our reinforced Corona hygiene standards and ensures that these are adhered to in our hotel. You can find more information here.
Stay affordable & comfortable in the best location: Hwest Hotel Hall is your budget design and seminar hotel near Innsbruck. Modern design, reasonable prices, casual atmosphere, plenty of sleeping comfort and top location. Near to Innsbruck, close to the motorway A12 (exit Hall West), in the centre of the Tyrolean holiday region Hall-Wattens, on the Inn cycle path of the Lower Inn Valley.Hwest Hotel Hall is perfect for business trips, as a stopover for transients, cyclists, city trips, group trips and holidays. 5 meeting and seminar rooms are available for companies, events, meetings, conferences, seminars and workshops. Excellent and regional breakfast can be enjoyed in our Hwest Bistro Bar Lounge.
Perfect location, fair prices, chic design and lots of comfort
- Direct access to the A12 motorway (Hall West exit)
- Innsbruck as a business location: In the immediate vicinity of the Rossau & Neurum industrial estates, 3 km to Innsbruck, 7 km to the Innsbruck Congress Trade Fair Centre.
- Tyrolean holiday region Hall Wattens: 3 km to Münzstadt Hall, 5 km to Innsbruck centre, 11 km to Wattens, 5 km to Karwendel Nature Park, 10 km to Patscherkofel ski & hiking area, 13 km to Glungezer ski & hiking area
- Cyclists & mountain bikers: the river Inn and the long-distance Inn cycle path are 100 metres behind the hotel
- Free 'Schatzkarte' of the Hall-Wattens region: free bus travel in the Hall-Wattens region, reduction on entrance fees and use of many sights, museums, activities & guided tours.
- Budget Hotel: essential comfort at a fair price
- Best price guarantee for direct booking via our website
- Cancel free of charge: Until 18:00 on the day of arrival
- Price advantage on non-cancellable rates
- Breakfast 12.90€ p.p. for direct booking
- Underground car park 6.90€ p.d./car
- E-bike rental 30€ p.d. (until November, depending on weather conditions)
Stylish design & comfort
- Design Hotel: Modern, functional design, comfort and relaxation
- Bistro Bar Lounge: Open space concept combines lobby, breakfast café, bistro and bar in one & invites to relax
- Restful sleep: High-quality mattress systems & box spring beds in all rooms
- Identical furnishing of all rooms in a category
- Barrier-free rooms: Superior double and single rooms with disability-friendly equipment.
- Breakfast can be booked individually at the hotel
- Free wi-fi
Hwest Room: A restful night's sleep with plenty of comfort
Your room at the Hwest Hotel Hall provides pure relaxation. With soft lighting, wooden elements, floral wall motifs and warm colours. Bathrooms are designed in a noble slate look.All rooms are air-conditioned and have high-quality mattress systems, box-spring beds and mountain views. Rooms in the Standard and Superior categories can be used as single rooms, double rooms, twin rooms, family rooms with connecting door and barrier-free rooms.
Hwest Seminar and Business: 5 modern seminar rooms in an optimal location
Situated at the business location Innsbruck in direct proximity to the A12 motorway, Hwest Hotel Hall Budget Design and Seminar Hotel offers the best conditions for corporate events.5 meeting and seminar rooms from 20 m² to 120 m² offer space for up to 110 people.Generous window areas ensure light-flooded rooms and views of the Tyrolean mountains. Flexible conference furniture designs each room according to individual wishes. Modern conference technology and equipment meet almost all requirements.
Hwest Bistro Bar Lounge: breakfast, café, lobby and bar as an open space concept
Another highlight of our budget design and seminar hotel is the Bistro Bar Lounge.Start the day with a rich and varied breakfast buffet, enjoy a snack in between or end the evening with a cosy drink at the bar.Plenty of space, light and a modern open-plan design ensure a relaxed atmosphere. Free wi-fi access, a flat screen for live broadcasts and a terrace provide additional comfort.
Hwest Design Hotel: Open, simple and functional
Hwest Hotel Hall combines budget with the aesthetics of functionality. Straight-lined and functional Cubus Bauhaus design runs through the entire hotel. Generous window areas and an open room concept ensure light-flooded rooms.Geometric, simple shapes contrast with warm colour accents and patterns. Playful design creates a warm, relaxed and authentic sense of space.
Also of interest for you...